This fall you can find my pottery at various Farmers Markets across Stearns County, Minnesota. I attend 1 to 5 different markets every week until the end of October- I’ll be at 5 markets this week! So come out some afternoon to buy farm fresh groceries and I’ll give you a good deal on a pot. I can’t attend every week, so be sure to check the list below for the days that I’m scheduled so far:
Sartell Market Monday – Mondays, 3-6:30pm
Sartell City Hall
125 Pine Cone Rd. N
Sartell, MN 56377
– I try to show up in Sartell every week. So far, I’m scheduled to attend everyday except Monday, August 19th.
Avon Farmers Market – Tuesdays, 3-6:00pm
Grassy area between St. Benedict’s Church and the ball field as you enter Avon from I-94.
– Attending August 6th for the first time, check my website for future dates!
Sauk Rapids Farmers Market – Thursdays, 3-6pm
901 North Benton Dr.
Sauk Rapids, MN 56379
– Attending August 8th, 15th, and possibly future dates!
St. Joseph Farmers Market – Fridays, 3-6:30pm
Across from the Lutheran Church
610 N. Co. Rd. 2
St. Joseph, MN 56374
– Attending August 9th, September 6th and 27th, October 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th
St. Cloud Area Farmers Market – Saturdays, 8:00am – 12:00pm
Bremer Bank Parking Lot
1100 W. St. Germain St.
St. Cloud, MN 56301
– Attending August 10th and 24th, September 7th and 28th, October 5th and 19th
Sometimes I bring my wheel to perform pottery demos. So far, I’m scheduled to demonstrate August 8th at the Sauk Rapids Famers Market, and August 24th at the St. Cloud Area Farmers’ Market. Be sure to check my Facebook page for more details: