>> Get Cosmic Mugs <<
I believe handmade pottery enriches people’s lives. The word “cosmic” describes outer space, but the “cosmos” describes what is all around us. Cosmic Mugs reminding us that the elements from the stars are the exact same as elements that make up things in our daily lives. I create gorgeous, abstract glazes made from copper, cobalt and iron to reference galaxies and nebulae. I hope to communicate profound ideas about our place in the universe over a cup of coffee.
- Durable: Stoneware pottery is very hard and meant to last a lifetime.
- Functional: 100% non-toxic and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted: I make each pot from a lump of Stoneware clay on a pottery wheel.
- Complex: Every mug is brushed with up to 5 different glaze colors.
- Earthen: Raw iron, copper and cobalt are harvested from the earth & fired in a kiln to 2400 degrees F to seal colors with silica glaze for non-toxic, food-safe surfaces.
- One of a Kind: Each firing results in glazes that I can never duplicate exactly.
I want my Cosmic Mugs to communicate beauty like a Vincent van Gogh painting. My pottery lets people experience fine art while contemplating big ideas about our place in the universe, simply by drinking coffee or tea from pottery.